1/3 Photos of Low Fat Low Sugar Chocolate Apple Snack Cake
Inspired from Kittencal's great Apple Snack Cake. I needed a version lightened up as far as it would go. Really a good recipe, fast, easy, cheap and everyone will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven to 350°.
- 2Spray a square pan with nonstick spray, I used a glass pan.
- 3Combine first 5 ingredients in bowl.
- 4In another bowl, combine water, oil, lemon juice, vanilla.
- 5Add to dry ingredients, stir until just combined.
- 6Toss apples with sugar and cinnamon, fold into batter.
- 7Pour into prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Low Sugar Chocolate Apple Snack Cake
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 272.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g