Inspired from Kittencal's great Apple Snack Cake. I needed a version lightened up as far as it would go. Really a good recipe, fast, easy, cheap and everyone will love it!
- Oven to 350°.
- Spray a square pan with nonstick spray, I used a glass pan.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in bowl.
- In another bowl, combine water, oil, lemon juice, vanilla.
- Add to dry ingredients, stir until just combined.
- Toss apples with sugar and cinnamon, fold into batter.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done.