Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I put this together after seeing a few different diabetic recipes online. Everyone at worked loved it, especially that it wasn't super sweet. You can substitute the pudding and extract for different flavors
- 12 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 16 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 ounce sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Cream cheese cream with a mixer.
- Add Cool Whip and blend.
- Add all other ingredients and blend till smooth and creamy with a mixer.
One of the best icing recipes I've made...ever, which includes full fat recipes. I can't wait to try it with different flavors!