Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can pink salmon
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs, to coat patties
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Roll Patties in extra bread crumbs.
- Fry in a nonstick skillet with the Olive oil until brown and crunchy on both sides.