From the NZ Healthy Food Guide website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 180°C Line a muffin tin with patty cases.
- 22. Use a cake mixer to beat sugar and eggs together, until pale and thick and trebled in volume.
- 33. Combine flour, cranberries and mixed spice and vanilla. Fold this gently into the egg mixture.
- 44. Spoon mixture into prepared patty cases and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden and springy when gently pressed. Allow to cool then ice as below.
- 55. Icing (optional) combine 1/2 cup icing sugar and a little hot water to make a spreadable consistency. Ice the top of each cupcake and decorate wtih sprinkles or dried cranberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Christmas Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 17.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: