Low-Fat Christmas Cupcakes
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C Line a muffin tin with patty cases.
- 2. Use a cake mixer to beat sugar and eggs together, until pale and thick and trebled in volume.
- 3. Combine flour, cranberries and mixed spice and vanilla. Fold this gently into the egg mixture.
- 4. Spoon mixture into prepared patty cases and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden and springy when gently pressed. Allow to cool then ice as below.
- 5. Icing (optional) combine 1/2 cup icing sugar and a little hot water to make a spreadable consistency. Ice the top of each cupcake and decorate wtih sprinkles or dried cranberries.