Christmas Santa Cupcakes
photo by Jennibear
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour evenly into 6 large muffin tins (about 1/2 cup batter each or half-full).
- Bake for 16-20 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Let cool.
- Cover with red frosting. Add white frosting around the top edge. Stick in plastic black Santa boots (you can find them at most crafts store).
- I was really happy with these - but my son said they are a little cruel to Santa -- .
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!