Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
I GET E-X-C-I-T-E-D and this is my created recipe! SO YUMMY, healthy as can be! Inspired by my travels, hope you enjoy too! Nutritious, delicious, did I mention low fat TRUE??? Also HIGHLY recommend using this recipe with this, I HOPE you don't give this a miss! http://www.recipezaar.com/266991
- 150 g chicken breasts
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 20 g feta
- baby rocket
- 1⁄2 banana
- Cut chicken into slices; place in ziploc bag to marinate overnight.
- Combine 1st 7 ingredients; combine with chicken in ziplock bag.
- NOTE: Omitted salt from recipe suggested; feel free to add 1/4 teaspoons.
- On wholegrain tortilla, spread chutney as a base, sliced chicken, banana sliced thinly, handful of rocket, crumbled feta and top with coriander.
- On flat tray lined with al foil, place pizza into oven for about 10 - 12 minutes until feta turns light brown.
- NOTE: You will not use 150g of sliced chicken on one tortilla; can use up to 450 g of sliced chicken re the marinade.
- NOTE: I used vanilla no fat yogurt for extra taste and smoked hungarian paprika as well as HOT Bengal chutney (store bought).
Very nice recipe, which I made with a few variations - apricot chutney and my own homemade pizza base. I was surprised at how well the chicken and banana went together. Delicious - will definitely make again!
I LOVED this! That said, I believe this is a pizza for the adventurous and not for everyone. I used sliced plaintain instead of banana and it took me about 5-6 tablespoons of chutney to cover a Flat-Out flatbread. Chutney was definitely the dominant flavor, so much that next time I would omit the feta to make this lower-fat. Vegetarians could even omit the chicken since this is a flavorful pizza without it. The chicken is delicious on its own (seems like an inordinate amount of paprika but it works-and while step#7 reminds you, this is enough marinade for a pound of chicken.) I DID GRILL IT FIRST. A great invention, Mickey! Made for the Help a Camera-less Chef game.