1/3 Photos of Low Fat Chicken Tandoori Chutney & Banana Pizza
24 hrs 10 mins
I GET E-X-C-I-T-E-D and this is my created recipe! SO YUMMY, healthy as can be! Inspired by my travels, hope you enjoy too! Nutritious, delicious, did I mention low fat TRUE??? Also HIGHLY recommend using this recipe with this, I HOPE you don't give this a miss! http://www.recipezaar.com/266991
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into slices; place in ziploc bag to marinate overnight.
- 2Combine 1st 7 ingredients; combine with chicken in ziplock bag.
- 3NOTE: Omitted salt from recipe suggested; feel free to add 1/4 teaspoons.
- 4On wholegrain tortilla, spread chutney as a base, sliced chicken, banana sliced thinly, handful of rocket, crumbled feta and top with coriander.
- 5On flat tray lined with al foil, place pizza into oven for about 10 - 12 minutes until feta turns light brown.
- 7NOTE: You will not use 150g of sliced chicken on one tortilla; can use up to 450 g of sliced chicken re the marinade.
- 8NOTE: I used vanilla no fat yogurt for extra taste and smoked hungarian paprika as well as HOT Bengal chutney (store bought).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chicken Tandoori Chutney & Banana Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 484.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 28.0 g