1/3 Photos of Low-Fat Buffalo Chicken Strips
Chef #738454's Note:
Easy and low fat! Very tasty. Freezes well, cheaper and better for you than those store bought ones!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Rinse chicken strips, lay on paper towels to dry.
- 3Dredge each strip in flour, then RedHot sauce, then Panko bread crumbs.
- 4Lay on sprayed baking sheet (or parchment covered baking sheet).
- 5Bake for 17 minutes at 400 degrees.
- 6You can use regular bread crumbs. The critical thing is not to overcook these. They should be soft and moist. If you cut breasts into strips, you should adjust the cooking time (less time if you slice them thinner than tenders, more if you slice them thicker). We like to serve them with extra Frank's RedHot Sauce. My package of tenders yeilded 9 tenders, I'm calling 3 tenders a serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Buffalo Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 175.5 mg
- Sodium 2579.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 78.9 g