Buffalo Chicken Strips
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
- In small bowl, mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne and salt. Evenly coat chicken with mixture.
- Refrigerate chicken 60 to 90 minutes.
- Combine butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in small saucepan over low heat. Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Heat oil to 375.
- Fry chicken in hot oil for 10 minutes or until done. Remove from oil and drain.
- Add sauce mixture and stir.
- Serve with Ranch dressing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were quite good and very easy! I seasoned them with a heavy hand and added a bit of cumin. I used half the recipe for one large chicken breast and I would have had enough stuff for another the same size, but I don't know if the recipe would quite be enough or 4 chicken breasts - maybe three. Thanks for posting!