Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like this recipe because i can eat tons of brownies without feeling so guilty. ok....maybe a little guilty.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg, with yolk
- 2 additional egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven: 350 degree.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat egg and egg whites with an electric mixer:in another separate bowl.
- Lightly whisk sour cream and vanilla into cooled butter.
- Beat in the sugar.
- Thoroughly blend in egg mixture.
- Pour over dry inredients and blend well.
- Pour batter evenle into greased 8" square pan.
- you can add some candies or nut to the top or just leave it.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center is fairly clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.