Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make and tasty for a lower fat brownie.
Make and share this Low-Fat Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In small saucepan, melt margarine and set aside to cool.
- In mixing bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl, beat egg and egg whites with an electric mixer.
- Whisk sour cream and vanilla into cooled margarine.
- Beat in the sugar.
- Thoroughly beat in egg mixture; pour over dry ingredients and beat well.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake until knife inserted in center is fairly clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool before cutting.