Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 roll, whole wheat if possible
- low-fat margarine
- 1 slice low-fat ham, lunchmeat
- 1 slice fat-free American cheese
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- Butter the roll lightly.
- Brown the inside of the roll over medium heat in a non-stick pan.
- Remove and set aside.
- Heat the ham until warm and place on the bottom of the bun.
- Add the egg substitute in pan.
- Roll the pan until the egg is evenly spread.
- Cook the egg until no longer runny.
- Fold the egg until it is bun size.
- Place on the ham.
- Add the cheese and cover with the top of the bun.
- The cheese will melt, then enjoy!
A quick & easy breakfast for me today. I used a slice of jalapeno cheese since I was out of American. Thanks for posting!