1/2 Photos of Low Fat Blueberry Coffee Cake
1 hr 5 mins
This is easy delicious and a great dessert or breakfast recipe. I originally got this from Cooking Light a long time ago. The Cooking Light staff voted this coffee cake as one of the top five recipes from their first 10 years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Spray 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray. (
- 2Beat margarine and cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating well. Add egg; beat well.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into margarine mixture. Stir in vanilla; fold in berries (gently).
- 4Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 5Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter.
- 6Bake at 350F for 50 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Blueberry Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1047 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2592.9
- Calories from Fat 818
- Total Fat 90.9 g
- Saturated Fat 33.1 g
- Cholesterol 310.9 mg
- Sodium 1929.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 432.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 321.8 g
- Protein 28.4 g