Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Awesome, easy and lowfat! A great recipe for guests too!
Make and share this Low Fat Beef Brisket With Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Place beef in roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with pepper and top with onion.
- Combine beef, chili sauce, brown sugar and garlic; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 3 1/2 hours.
- Uncover; bake 15-30 minutes longer or until onions are lightly browned and meat is tender.
- Remove meat and onions to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour drippings and loosened browned bits into a saucepan; skim fat.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Gradually stir into pan drippings.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes until thickened.
- Slice meat thinly across the grain.
- Serve with the gravy.