Chris Reynolds's Note:
I got the original recipe, which called for flour and sugar, at a church potluck. I have substituted whey protein powder and Splenda for these ingredients so that low carbers can still enjoy the dessert. Yum! P.S. If you don't care about low carb, simply replace the whey protein powder with flour and the Splenda with sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients for first layer together; spread in the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
- 2Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 4Mix ingredients for second layer together.
- 5Spread over first layer.
- 6Mix ingredients for third layer together.
- 7Spread over second layer.
- 8When third layer is set, mix ingredients for fourth layer together.
- 9Spread over third layer.
- 10When fourth layer is set, spread Cool Whip over all.
- 11Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Carb Texas Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.5
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 167.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla whey protein powder