Recipe by abigail363
Top Review by Bergy
THis was fabulous - Your recipe was for Microwave but I did it in the oven. I like my Zuchhini crisp, under done so Idid not pre cook it. I cleaned the zuke, mixed the filling and baked it i a 375 oven for 25 minutes - PERFECT, still crisp. I added 3/4 tsp chili powder to give it some extra punch. My guest definitely wanted the recipe. Thanks Chef 363 Loved it
- 4 medium zucchini
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut zucchini lengthwise in halves. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 inch wall; chop pulp and reserve. Place zucchini shells cut sides down in dish. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until crisp-tender (about 5-6 minutes.) Cover and microwave reserved pulp, the onions, and butter in a 1 1/2 quart casserole or bowl on high until tender (6-7 minutes.) Stir in cheese, tomato, salt and pepper.
- Turn zucchini shell cut sides up; spoon mixture into shells. Cover loosely and microwave on high until hot (2-3 minutes.)
- Makes 8 Servings. 3 net grams of carbohydrate per serving.