Low-Carb Stuffed Zucchini
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Cut zukes in half lengthwise and bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Scoop out center of baked zucchini chop and reserve.
- Saute onion, beef, garlic, tomato, tomato sauce.
- Add the scooped-out zucchini to beef mixture and saute until all ingredients are tender.
- Spoon beef mixture into hollowed out zucchini boats.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've been hanging around Zaar for a while, now and have found some really awesome recipes, but more importantly, some really awesome people. I'd like to thank all of you who have taken the time to try my recipes. Your reviews are a bright spot in my day. I believe that life is a collection of lessons that we must do our best to learn. One that I'm working on now is not judging those who judge others. I've come across this quote and thought I'd put it here: "The world is long on judgment and short on understanding. Judging is easy and self-satisfying. Understanding requires perspective, experience, and empathy."-Unknown