Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy, tasty breakfast with a kick of protein.
Make and share this Low-Carb Protein Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine bake mix, milk, and egg whites in mixing bowl.
- Whisk together.
- Add oats, whisk until smooth batter forms.
- Add a bit of cinnamon to batter if you wish.
- Pour desired amount of batter onto lightly greased skillet or griddle on medium-high heat; immediately sprinkle a few chunks of apple over top.
- Cook 1-2 minutes or until small bubbles form on surface.
- Flip and cook 1-2 minutes more.