Another personal South Beach Diet friendly favorite of mine. It's flavorful and easy to throw together, bakes in less than 1 hour. I serve this with a side of my Mexican Jumping Beans. For the taco seasoning, I like to make my own (no sugar added; there are plenty of taco seasoning Zaar recipes to choose from, if you would like to make your own.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a shallow, small baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Coat chicken lightly with taco seasoning, on both sides; spoon salsa over top of breast.
- Bake, uncovered, about 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on both breasts evenly; bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted through.