Im on a low carb nutrition plan and Im always experimenting with different food. I cam up with this sandwich wrap and its wonderful. I have to remind myself its ok to eat cause it taste so good. I have it figured at 6 net grams of carb.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (I like Tyson's individually frozen Pre-Cooked breasts.)
- 1⁄4 cup of three pepper and onion blend frozen mixed vegetables (I use Kroger brand found with the frozen vegetables)
- 1 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- garlic powder
- creole seasoning
- 2 -3 tablespoons alfredo sauce (I use a prepared Jar Sauce, Bertolli is very good, 3 grams of carbs)
- 1 low-carb flour tortillas (I use the wraps that have 4 net grams of Carbs. Found in my produce department)
- In a non-stick fry pan melt butter.
- Add frozen veggies and mushrooms.
- Cook about 5 minutes over Med-High heat.
- Slice chicken into thin slices and add to veggies mix.
- Salt, garlic and Creole seasoning to taste.
- Cook about 5 additional minutes. Now add the Alfredo, stir and cook till sauce is thick.
- Place in warm sandwich wrap.
- Can be served with a small side dish of grapes or melon slices or a small spinach or any low carb salad.