1/2 Photos of Low Carb Friendly Chicken Mushroom Wrap
Melissa Wells's Note:
Im on a low carb nutrition plan and Im always experimenting with different food. I cam up with this sandwich wrap and its wonderful. I have to remind myself its ok to eat cause it taste so good. I have it figured at 6 net grams of carb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (I like Tyson's individually frozen Pre-Cooked breasts.)
- 1/4 cup of three pepper and onion blend frozen mixed vegetables (I use Kroger brand found with the frozen vegetables)
- 1 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- garlic powder
- creole seasoning
- 2 -3 tablespoons alfredo sauce (I use a prepared Jar Sauce, Bertolli is very good, 3 grams of carbs)
- 1 low-carb flour tortillas (I use the wraps that have 4 net grams of Carbs. Found in my produce department)
- 1In a non-stick fry pan melt butter.
- 2Add frozen veggies and mushrooms.
- 3Cook about 5 minutes over Med-High heat.
- 4Slice chicken into thin slices and add to veggies mix.
- 5Salt, garlic and Creole seasoning to taste.
- 6Cook about 5 additional minutes. Now add the Alfredo, stir and cook till sauce is thick.
- 7Place in warm sandwich wrap.
- 8Can be served with a small side dish of grapes or melon slices or a small spinach or any low carb salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Friendly Chicken Mushroom Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.0
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 268.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb flour tortillas