Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Guiltless and satisfying for low carbers, a new twist on chicken salad. Makes a very hearty lunch. Prep time does not include time to cook chicken and boil the egg.
- 1 whole chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- fresh chives or 1 green onion, snipped fine
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Prepare whole chicken breast;grilled is tastier.
- Cube and put in mixing bowl.
- Mix in chopped hardboiled egg,celery, and green onions or chives.
- Mix in mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Chill and enjoy.
Very delicious!!! I was so easy to make.
YUMMY! I did not have any hard boiled eggs so I made it without and it was still fantastic. I will definitely make this one again.
Delicious! The second time I made this, I used a teaspoon of minced chipotle in adobo with the mayo (instead of the mustard) and that took this from delicious to OMG Divine!!! I usually put this (with a little shredded mature cheddar) on some large iceberg lettuce leaves, for a low-carb wrap-style sandwich!