1/3 Photos of Low Carb Deviled Chicken Salad
Guiltless and satisfying for low carbers, a new twist on chicken salad. Makes a very hearty lunch. Prep time does not include time to cook chicken and boil the egg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare whole chicken breast;grilled is tastier.
- 2Cube and put in mixing bowl.
- 3Mix in chopped hardboiled egg,celery, and green onions or chives.
- 4Mix in mayonnaise and mustard.
- 5Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- 6Chill and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Deviled Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.2
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 178.6 mg
- Sodium 1656.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 38.7 g