Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try to make this the night before serving so the flavors can blend.
- 4 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 slices orange rind
- 2 slices lime peel
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, finely chopped
- Bring cranberries, water, orange peel, lime peel, cinnamon and cloves to a boil.
- Boil until the skin of the berries pop open (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat, remove the orange and lime peels, cinnamon stick and cloves, and then add the Splenda, bourbon and chipotle peppers and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cool in the refrigerator before serving.