Low Carb Chicken Spinach Vegetarian Quesadilla
- Heat skillet to medium high with the oil.
- Saute the"chicken" until golden.
- Set aside.
- Lay the tortilla flat, sprinkle half of the tortilla with cheese, then the spinach, then onion, olives and cooled"chicken".
- Fold in half, it will look like a half moon or a capital D.
- Heat the skillet again to high (it needs to be big enough for the tortilla folded in half to fit).
- Crisp the quesadilla until golden on one side, turn and repeat with other side.
- Top as desired.