My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- low-carb bread (about 6, crusts removed)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise (or any no carb mayo)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Butter both sides of bread. Place 3 slices in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2Layer with chicken, celery, mushrooms and onion; top with remaining 3 slices bread.
- 3Combine cream, mayonaise and eggs in bowl; mix well. Pour over top and chill covered in refrigerator overnight.
- 4Spoon soup over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.5
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 131.3 mg
- Sodium 414.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 12.2 g