- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cornstarch with 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice.
- Bring remaining pineapple juice and honey to a boil.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture until thick.
- Reduce heat, add lemon juice and rind. Stir until blended.
- Boil for about one minute, stirring constantly. Chill, when chilled, combine with part of the cool whip and pour into crust. put remainder of cool whip on top of filling.