Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy delicious and healthy for those of you watching your weight!
Make and share this *low Calorie* Lemon Chiffon Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cornstarch with 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice.
- Bring remaining pineapple juice and honey to a boil.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture until thick.
- Reduce heat, add lemon juice and rind. Stir until blended.
- Boil for about one minute, stirring constantly. Chill, when chilled, combine with part of the cool whip and pour into crust. put remainder of cool whip on top of filling.
I love this recipe! I don't use the cool whip and put the lemon sauce in tart shells for more controlled portions. Super easy...feels like cheating it's so yummy!! Thank-you!