Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Weight Watchers 3 points per serving
Make and share this Low-Cal Stuffed French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- 12 slices low-calorie whole wheat bread (45 cal per slice)
- 6 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons polaner's sugar-free fruit spread (raspberry, blackberry or strawberry)
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sugar-free syrup (not included in point count)
- Spread cream cheese on one side of 6 of the slices of bread. Spread preserves on one side of the other 6 slices. Pair them up making sandwiches.
- Combine egg, egg whites, milk & vanilla in a shallow bowl w/ a whisk until smooth.
- Heat electric griddle to 325, or place a regular griddle over medium-low heat on stove. Spray griddle w/ nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat each side of the sandwiches w/ the egg mixture and cook for 2-3mins on each side or until golden brown. Top with SF syrup.