Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This came from a friend at work. Taste wonderful. Great for brunch.
- 1 (10 inch) pie shells
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canflaked crabmeat, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- Bake crust at 425 degrees until brown.
- Cook spinach, drain and squeeze out water.
- Beat eggs with yogurt, flour,salt and pepper.
- Stir in spinach and crab meat.
- Sprinkle mushrooms, cheese and onion over crust.
- Pour in spinach mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, then at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
I enjoyed this. I didn't have yogurt, so substituted sour cream. It tasted just fine with that substitution. Very easy to make. Great for lunch with a green salad.