Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These little cakes are very good. If you like yours spicier, use more Cajun seasoning. They are delicious for dinner or even for breakfast. Excellent served with Ralph & Kacoo's Tarter Sauce or just lemon wedges.
- 1 (14 ounce) can pink salmon, bones removed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup crushed saltine crackers or 1⁄4 cup Ritz cracker
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup onion, very finely chopped (may use onion powder)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- oil (for cooking)
- Mix the first 6 ingredients.
- Shape into patties (about 2 inches in diameter).
- Heat cooking oil.
- Cook in hot oil until they are crisp and golden.
Miss. Annie sweetie, I have been thinking about you so I decided to try some recipes of yours, I should think of you more often, your recipes are divine! These were so easy to make and the sour cream was the perfect touch, they weren't to dry but stayed together perfectly. Great taste too!!
these are quick, easy, and very tasty. i used a vidalia onion. i also used a few splashes of worcestershire sauce and tabasco sauce, and i used the ritz crackers. i served these with creole mustard sauce by sharon123.