Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups shrimp, cooked,shelled and deveined
- 1 lime, for juice and zest
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 6 cups cooked rice
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle light french salad dressing
- 8 red leaf lettuce
- 1 avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine shrimp, lime zest and juice, garlic and soy sauce.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place rice in a large bowl.
- Add shrimp mixture and toss to combine.
- Add French salad dressing and toss until well coated.
- To serve, line each salad plate with a lettuce leaf.
- Spoon rice salad in the middle.
- Fan avocado slices to the side of salad as garnish.