- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons hot chili oil
- 3⁄4 lb chicken liver
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1 large garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sake
- crackers or bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oils in a skillet. Add livers. Saute until brown, but still a little pink inside.
- Add the onion and garlic. Saute 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the salt, pepper, sugar and sake.
- Let cool. Puree.
- Cover. Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crakers or bread.