Prep 8 hrs
Cook 8 mins
This was a response to a request. I haven't made these myself but they do sound good. I am not sure how many these make. I just guessed 3 dozen.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 5 -6 cups flour (until desired consistency for rolling)
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or 6-8 hours).
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Roll out dough to a 1/4 to 3/8 inch thickness using a generous amount of flour.
- Cut out shapes and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 8 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Frost and decorate as desired.
well i did like this but i do think it should be sweeter but its still a good cookie just not exactly a lofthouse if anyone finds anything any closer please let me know firstname.lastname@example.org