Lobster-Scallop Sesame Salad
- Cut lobster meat and scallops if large into bite sized pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
- Trim peas and diagonally cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Julieen the cabbage, jicama, carrots and yellow pepper, adding to the bowl.
- Slice the green onions into 1/2 inch slices.
- In a dry hot skillet toast sesame seeds for 1-2 minutes and transfer to a small bowl to cool.
- In another bowl whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic.
- Pour over salad and toss well.
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds, toss again and serve.