Recipe by Debbwl
A Bayou breakfast recipe for ZWT 9 from a web site called Bayou Recipes
Top Review by twissis
Made for ZWT-9 & the Goddesses. I actually made this twice, the 1st time as written & we found it rather bland w/no seasoning(s). On a 2nd effort, I added lemon pepper & Old Bay Seasoning (I favor using OBS w/lobster & shrimp dishes). We liked it much better the 2nd time. DH preferred his plain, but I added a generous amt of grated smoked Gouda. Yum! We're so lucky that lobster is reasonable here vs the cost in the US. This was served w/toasted homemade bread, bagels & fruit. Thx for sharing this recipe w/us.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup lobsters, diced or 3⁄4 cup crabmeat
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs and cook in an omelet pan over medium heat.
- While eggs are beginning to cook in another pan sauté' the onions in the butter, add celery and lobster or crabmeat to onions and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Before folding the omelet, spread it with the filling mixture.
- Fold and serve garnished with parsley.