Mushroom Spinach Omelet (With Peppers)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found on another web site & tweeked to our preference. If you don't like egg beaters/whites, just add 1 more regular egg instead.
- Ready In:
- 3 eggs
- 1 Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 egg white substitute
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon essence seasoning (or garlic pepper spice)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ounces fresh spinach, torn (1 cup)
- 2 slices pepperoni, chopped (or ham)
- 1 -2 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs & beaters.
- Add parmesan & cheddar cheese, essence spice, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- Mix well & set aside.
- In an 8” skillet, over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Sauté the onion, green pepper & mushrooms for 4 - 5 mins or until tender.
- Add spinach & pepperoni; cook about 1 min; stirring until spinach is wilted.
- Spread mixture evenly over pan & pour on egg mixture.
- As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- Once set, sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Cover & cook until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges & serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION