Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can lobster meat (or canned lobsters)
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 3 tablespoons chives
- parmesan cheese crouton
- In a medium saucepan, blend together the soups, cream, lobster and cayenne and bring to a simmering point.
- When mixture is hot, stir in sherry.
- Serve with a sprinkling of chives and Parmesan cheese croutons.