The secret to this bake is... Don't PEEK!! leave the grill top closed until time is up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place baking sheet on the grill.
- 2Add the water.
- 3Spread 1/2 the seaweed on the cookie sheet.
- 4Place lobster, clams, mussels and shrimp on top of the seaweed.
- 5Slice the lemon thin.
- 6Sprinkle the lemon slices over the seafood.
- 7Cover with the rest of the seaweed.
- 8Turn grill on low and close the cover.
- 9Lobster bake should be done in about 20- 25 minutes or when the clams and mussels are open.
- 10Serve with 1 c melted butter.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Bake on the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (677 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 241.4 mg
- Sodium 1517.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 61.2 g