Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The secret to this bake is... Don't PEEK!! leave the grill top closed until time is up!
Make and share this Lobster Bake on the Grill recipe from Food.com.
- Place baking sheet on the grill.
- Add the water.
- Spread 1/2 the seaweed on the cookie sheet.
- Place lobster, clams, mussels and shrimp on top of the seaweed.
- Slice the lemon thin.
- Sprinkle the lemon slices over the seafood.
- Cover with the rest of the seaweed.
- Turn grill on low and close the cover.
- Lobster bake should be done in about 20- 25 minutes or when the clams and mussels are open.
- Serve with 1 c melted butter.