Recipe by Aroostook
The secret to this bake is... Don't PEEK!! leave the grill top closed until time is up!
- 2 lbs fresh seaweed
- 4 lobsters (1 1/4 LB to 1 1/2 LB)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs steamer clams
- 1 1⁄2 lbs mussels
- 16 large raw shrimp
- 10 slices lemons
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place baking sheet on the grill.
- Add the water.
- Spread 1/2 the seaweed on the cookie sheet.
- Place lobster, clams, mussels and shrimp on top of the seaweed.
- Slice the lemon thin.
- Sprinkle the lemon slices over the seafood.
- Cover with the rest of the seaweed.
- Turn grill on low and close the cover.
- Lobster bake should be done in about 20- 25 minutes or when the clams and mussels are open.
- Serve with 1 c melted butter.