1/4 Photos of Loaded Garlic Bread
A delicious twist on garlic bread which could be a great lunch for me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Coat 2 large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Place bacon on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels.
- 4Cover with another piece of paper towel.
- 5Microwave on high for 4 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- 6Drain off fat; set aside.
- 7When cool enough to handle, cut into thin strips.
- 8Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- 9Add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes or until fragrant; remove from heat.
- 10Place bread on baking sheets.
- 11Spoon on butter and garlic.
- 12Top each with a slice of cheese; sprinkle with bacon.
- 13Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes, until cheese melts and bacon is crisp.
- 14Cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 273.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g