A delicious twist on garlic bread which could be a great lunch for me!
Make and share this Loaded Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat 2 large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place bacon on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels.
- Cover with another piece of paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- Drain off fat; set aside.
- When cool enough to handle, cut into thin strips.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes or until fragrant; remove from heat.
- Place bread on baking sheets.
- Spoon on butter and garlic.
- Top each with a slice of cheese; sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes, until cheese melts and bacon is crisp.
- Cool slightly before serving.