Crisp Rosemary-Parmesan Garlic Bread
photo by Galley Wench
- Ready In:
- Blend butter and rosemary in processor.
- Gradually add oil and process until incorporated.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate; bring to room temperature before continuing.)
- Mix in garlic.
- Cut the baguette in half lengthwise, then crosswise (4 pieces total).
- Score each piece diagonally 3/4-inch deep at 1 1/2-inch intervals.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat oven to 400°F
- Spread cheese mixture over cut sides of bread.
- If grilling, wrap each piece of bread loosely in foil.
- Grill in foil until bread is crusty and golden, about 8 minutes.
- If baking, place bread cut side up on baking sheet.
- Bake until bread is crisp and golden around edges, about 10 minutes.
- Serve bread warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!