This is an excellent twist on the usual baked potatoes. Take your left-over baked potatoes from Sunday's dinner and make into a fabulous side for a week-day meal. Very tasty. (I use redskins and don't peel them after baking). The serving amount is a guess.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Let potatoes cool.
- Peel (if desired) and cut into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add potatoes and toss gently.
- Spoon into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.