Liver and Onions With Roast Veges
- Slice Liver into 1x2cm pieces and soak in water for 2 hours.
- Remove liver from water and dry. Coat with flour and half the salt and pepper.
- Fry Liver in a hot pan for 2 minutes until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Slice onions into thin strips and fry over a high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add wine, marmite, garlic and remaining salt and pepper to the onions and reduce to half.
- Mix in liver and cover. Simmer on a low heat while you cook the veggies.
- Cut Kumara and Pumpkin into 3cm cube size pieces and roast in the oven for around 30 - 45 minute.