Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Liver is fill of great things your body needs and goes great with onions
- 200 g kumara
- 200 g pumpkin
- 200 g beef liver
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon marmite
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 onion
- Slice Liver into 1x2cm pieces and soak in water for 2 hours.
- Remove liver from water and dry. Coat with flour and half the salt and pepper.
- Fry Liver in a hot pan for 2 minutes until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Slice onions into thin strips and fry over a high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add wine, marmite, garlic and remaining salt and pepper to the onions and reduce to half.
- Mix in liver and cover. Simmer on a low heat while you cook the veggies.
- Cut Kumara and Pumpkin into 3cm cube size pieces and roast in the oven for around 30 - 45 minute.