Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a side dish that will be reminiscent of spinach-artichoke dips. However, unlike the dip, this is a healthy side dish that you can enjoy as often as you like! For a complete meal, enjoy this side dish with baked fish or chicken and some oven-baked red potatoes.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, water packed, chopped
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄4 cup Ritz cracker, crushed (or bread crumbs)
- Cook and drain spinach thoroughly. Drain and chop artichokes.
- To spinach and artichokes, add all other ingredients EXCEPT breadcrumbs.
- Pour mixture into a sprayed 8x8 or 9x9 pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake 400 degrees 20 minutes. Uncover; top with crushed crackers. Bake an additional 5 minutes until bubbling.