This is a side dish that will be reminiscent of spinach-artichoke dips. However, unlike the dip, this is a healthy side dish that you can enjoy as often as you like! For a complete meal, enjoy this side dish with baked fish or chicken and some oven-baked red potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, water packed, chopped
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 cup Ritz cracker, crushed (or bread crumbs)
- 1Cook and drain spinach thoroughly. Drain and chop artichokes.
- 2To spinach and artichokes, add all other ingredients EXCEPT breadcrumbs.
- 3Pour mixture into a sprayed 8x8 or 9x9 pan. Cover with foil.
- 4Bake 400 degrees 20 minutes. Uncover; top with crushed crackers. Bake an additional 5 minutes until bubbling.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite Spinach-Artichoke Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.2
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 641.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 14.0 g