Spinach Artichoke Dip - Look No Further This is the One!
- Ready In:
- 4 teaspoons roasted garlic (4 cloves)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped & drained
- 1 (10 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F in an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, alfredo pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or till cheeses are bubbly.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Join The Conversation
OMG, it is so freaking yummy! I made this for a girls weekend getaway the night before and just didnt bake it until the next day when we were ready to eat it. I have never seen a dip disappear so fast. It was by far the best spinach artichoke dip I have ever had...everyone at the party agreed. Seriously make this now!