Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had this steak at my cousin Lisa's house one night, and had to have the recipe, it is SO GOOD! Thought I would share it with YOU!
- 2 -3 lbs steak, tips
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb mushroom, cut, and sliced
- 2 large onions, cut in half vertically and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry marsala wine
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, depending on how much you like garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Marinate steak tips in Italian salad dressing for 2-24 hours.
- In a lg. teflon skillet add olive oil, then add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add Marsala wine and let gently boil, until veggies are done, and wine has reduced.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness, and put on serving plate.
- Cover with veggies, and serve hot.
I do not like italian dressing but everyone esle in the family does, so I went ahead with this recipe. Everyone agreed that they didn't care for the steak. The "sauce" and veggies, I didn't care for either and neither did my kids. However my boyfriend said they were okay so I rated 3 stars.
This is the tastiest steak I have ever had! It melted in our mouths and the flavor was amazing! This is definately our new favorite for the summer!
Amazing steak every time we make it. Awesome and addicting too!