Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy meal on your table in half an hour or less made up of olives, capers, tomatoes and goat cheese served with piping hot linguine.
- 7 ounces linguine
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 green olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 1 ounce basil, roughly chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta following the packet instructions, drain.
- Meanwhile, tip the tomatoes, olives, capers and basil into a bowl and season well.
- Tip in the pasta and toss to combine.
- Add the goat cheese in blobs and toss once.