An easy meal on your table in half an hour or less made up of olives, capers, tomatoes and goat cheese served with piping hot linguine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta following the packet instructions, drain.
- 2Meanwhile, tip the tomatoes, olives, capers and basil into a bowl and season well.
- 3Tip in the pasta and toss to combine.
- 4Add the goat cheese in blobs and toss once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Tomatoes & Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.9
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 454.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 20.8 g