Montana Heart Song's Note:
A little sweet, a little salty and a fresh tomato taste. Recipe in Better Homes & Garden magazine. I made revisions to serve in any season and affordable ingredients. Drained peach juice can be added to lemonade or frozen in cubes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g package linguine
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 425.24 g can yellow cling peaches, sliced drained
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 78.07 ml stuffed pimento green olives, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, chopped or 2.46 ml chopped basil, dried
- 0.59 ml sea salt
- 0.59 ml white pepper
- 0.59 ml crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1Prepare linguine as per package directions. Drain. Reserve 1/4 cup.
- 2cooking liquid.
- 3While pasta is cooking, heat oil in frying pan and add garlic.
- 4Chop sliced peaches.
- 5Add peaches, tomatoes, green olives, basil to garlic and oil.
- 6Toss and cook about 2 minutes.
- 7Add drained pasta and cooking liquid. Stir to mix.
- 8Add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes if desired.
- 9Note: A little sprinkling of balsamic vinegar in individual small bowls with.
- 10olive oil and thick crusty French Bread is a good accompament with the.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Peaches & Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.5
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 172.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 8.3 g