This is out of the "Everyday Cooking" cook book...sounds yummy...
Make and share this Linguine With Leeks and Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Steam leeks, mushrooms and bay leaf over a large pan of boiling water for 10-15 minutes until tend.
- Discard bay leaf and keep the vegetables warm.
- Melt butter in a large pan, add flour and cook gently for 1 minute, stirring.
- Remove from heat and gradually add milk,.
- Return to heat and bring to the boil, stirring, until thickened.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add leek and mushrooms, chives and black pepper, heat through.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water until al dente.
- Drain well, return to pan, add leek and mushrooms sauce and toss lightly to combine.
- Garnish with fresh chives.