Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Fish by Mark Bittman. I haven't tried this yet but it sounds good.
Make and share this Linguine With Crabmeat and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Set a large pot of salted water to boil.
- In a small saucepan, warm the olive oil, garlic, and pepper over low heat until the garlic turns golden brown.
- Add the crab, salt and pepper and wine and simmer until reduced slightly.
- Add half the parsley, cook another minute, and turn off the heat.
- Cook the pasta.
- When the pasta is just about done, reheat the crab sauce. Drain the pasta, toss with the sauce, and top with the remaining parsley.