- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 dried hot red chili pepper
- 1⁄2 lb lump crabmeat, picked over for cartilage
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 lb linguine
Directions See How It's Made
- Set a large pot of salted water to boil.
- In a small saucepan, warm the olive oil, garlic, and pepper over low heat until the garlic turns golden brown.
- Add the crab, salt and pepper and wine and simmer until reduced slightly.
- Add half the parsley, cook another minute, and turn off the heat.
- Cook the pasta.
- When the pasta is just about done, reheat the crab sauce. Drain the pasta, toss with the sauce, and top with the remaining parsley.