An absolutely delicious tart-n-sweet treat! If you can't find lingonberries, use cranberries - you may want to decrease the amount of sugar in the recipe somewhat, as lingonberries are seriously tart and the amount of sugar reflects that. ;-) Serve this pie with caramel sauce for an added touch of decadence. Recipe adapted from vsfinland.fi.
- Preheat oven to 175°C Grease a 28 cm pie dish.
- To make crust: Mix softened butter and sugar. Add flour, baking powder and egg and quickly mix to form a dough.
- Press the dough on the bottom and sides of the pie dish.
- Combine filling ingredients and mix well. Spread the filling over crust.
- To make topping: Combine oatmeal, sugar and vanilla sugar; sprinkle the mixture on top of the filling and top with butter cubes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-35 minutes. Allow to cool completely.