Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I love these chops with stuffing, cranberry sauce, cold slaw and applesauce on the side... It is a quick, easy, delicious addition to your menu plan, if your looking for some YUMMY pork chop recipes!
- 6 lean pork chops
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip chops in bread crumbs, then put on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with a light dusting of the Italian Seasoning on both sides of chops.
- Sprinkle some garlic powder on both sides of chops. As much or as little as you like.
- Sprinkle lightly with rosemary.
- Sprinkle with a little salt, and as much pepper as you like. (I love the fresh ground black pepper, and lots of it).
- Spray top of chops with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350, for 30-45 minutes until cooked through. Depends how thick your pork chops are.
- Remove from pan, and serve with your favorite sides.