1/3 Photos of Linda's Ham Salad Sandwich (Sandwiches) or Finger Rolls
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
These are a big hit around the holidays when having parties or having baby, graduation and wedding showers! This recipe uses left over ham from a smoked shoulder. The flavor is WONDERFUL, and so GOOD! This is a real treat! My gram always made it for us growing up, as she made us smoked shoulder quite often... I always helped her grind the meat, and that I was the "Big Cheese" getting to do that part LOL... Now I just use my blender, and it works like a charm, as long as you don't overload it. You can use chunks of chopped ham in this recipe, but it's not quite as tasty! Try some of my other delicious sandwiches: Linda's Tuna and Olive Sandwich (Sandwiches) or Finger Rolls Linda's Egg Salad Sandwich (Sandwiches) or Finger Rolls Linda's Bean and Mayonnaise Sandwich (Sandwiches)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind the ham shoulder with a meat grinder. You can use a blender for this also, just make sure you don't put in too much at a time.
- 2Put ground meat in a bowl and add mayonnaise, mustard, and relish. Mix well.
- 3Chill until ready to make sandwiches or rolls.
- 4When ready to make sandwiches, put a good amount of meat filling on the roll.
- 5Add a slice of onion, or as much as you want. I love making these with vidalia onions, they are so sweet.
- 6Put the top piece of bread or roll on, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Ham Salad Sandwich (Sandwiches) or Finger Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.3
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 163.8 mg
- Sodium 4298.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 53.5 g